#throwback
Monday, July 22, 2013


#throwback / #diuhoumian




Hello all ! haahhaha. I'm here blogging cause this boy of my ask me to BLOG HIM.
So................ na, blogged you. HAHAHHAHA

Been long since i last posted an online "diary" and now i'm here blogging............
CAUSE OF YOU LA. I know, you miss me blogging about you righttttttttt. kkk.

hahahahah, we've been together for........ a year and three months *yayayyayyayayayay
means, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I GOT THIS LITTLE BOY OF MINE WITH ME.

okay la, this post full of crap, but anw, doesn't he look so dazed and silly? MUAHAH.
I lublub him ok.

My first ever best friend, gay friend, girl friend, hmmm, nub friend ALL IN ONE.
And that makes him my best BOYFRIEND. HOHOHO. 
I know la i know la. my post makes no link, but then so impromptu, walaoeh. 

Hahahha, i think later he read liao confirm scold me. MY NUB BABY<3 Hehehehe. 

okaaaaay, byebye all. 

I'll be counting on the days that we'll spend together, happily, and blissfully. I love you, my little baby prawny. x

@ 11:22 AM