Happy Valentines, & 10th Monthsary!
Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! 

The sweetest & prettiest gift. 


The bear-bouquet w red roses 
My best gift for Valentines, isn't the bear-bouquet. But you. 



Hello all! How is everyone? Hehe.
I'm back to blogging and here to update you guys about my Special Valentines & Monthsary! :*

14 February.
Valentines Day :

Baby came to meet me, early in the morning, just before my class started :) He gave me this bear-bouquet, filled with cute little bears, roses, and also a little card. It was the first time i received a Valentine's gift, and of course, I AM VERY HAPPY :3

Hehehe, the bears were cute, the bears were white, which symbolises purity and young love. They were holding little bows, and around them were crimson-red roses! Even though the roses aren't real, it's really already pretty enough to melt my heart. 

Besides the roses and bears, I got a little something else too! Hehehe, I got a nice chic Simpsons Pullover! Hehhe, I feel so loveddd ! Baby sent me to school early in the morning, all dressed up nicely, gave me bears and flowers, gave me a gift. Awesome Valentines & 10 Monthsary! 

Oh, if you guys didn't know, our monthsary falls on every 14 of the month! Which means, this month, it's both valentines day and 10th monthsary! Baby did all these for me despite being tired and stuffs.

Really appreciated his effort for everything he's done for me, everything he thought of for me, and everything he "planned" for me :p

My valentines cum monthsary went like this :

Baby meeting me in the morning, giving me flowers and sent me to school.
Met him right after school at J-Cube, had Manna Story for dinner, & headed home!
// The food actually didn't taste as good as the previous time :/

That's all for the short post guys! :s

To my sweetest hubby :

Even though it's a simple celebration, i believe it meant a lot to the both of us. 
We went through thick and thin together, overcame financial burdens, survived with minimal amount of money, holding back temptations, and every other little things. 10 months, is actually a very long period of time for me, I really appreciate every thing you do.

I'm sorry for always quarreling with you over simple things, i'm sorry that i'm always jealous of the wrong things, and i'm very sorry.. for not being good enough for you. Ever since I met you, my life has been brighter and even more colourful than before. Please, don't ever leave me okay? 10 Months, to others, maybe it's just 'another boyfriend lor' but to me, i can't afford to lose you. 

No matter how many times i throw my tantrum, you would be there for me. 
No matter how hard and harsh i am on you, you would be there for me. 
Baby, you once said before "我永远不会离开你" I want you to remember this promise to me okay? And never never never ever break it. I love you baby. :*



Happy Valentine's Day, & Sweet 10th Monthsary. 











@ 7:06 AM