Pampered by my beloved.
Saturday, November 17, 2012

bearly-much pampered, 

Hello everyone! I'm missing out on the days that I actually came to blog.
School is still, okaaaay(?) I guess. Got caught up with school work, revision, projects and more projects. Major disappointment in life. Ohmy.

School is practically shit.
I hate school, but still.. Gotta live with it. -_-

Oh, today's the 17th November, a Saturday.
I slept at 6:01am, this morning, yes, morning. 
was gaming with my brother and my boyfee, hahaha.
League Of Legends. Such an addictive game.

So, i kinda woke up at like, 12:38pm.
& felt a little sleepy and heavy-headed, but I woke baby hahaha. 
Then we went back to sleep, till about 2:19pm? I remember vaguely, very vaguely. 
Hmm, did a little adjustments to the dreamcatchers we bought, then met up at 5pm.

Went for some steamy-hot chicken porridge and idled around block501.
Headed to Jurong Point after much consideration, just to get our beads for the dreamcatcher.
Walked around, searched for the beads and many stores disappointed us. 
Until we found one, we were a little disappointed with the colors.

THEY DIDN'T COME IN PAIRS ):

But we still got it though, it's nice, and a pricey for just 6-coloured beads?
& then baby brought me to do my nails!

YAYYYYYYY~ Major happiness! ^^

It's the very first time I did my nails, and the very first time I pampered myself.
All cause I used to bite on my nails, and baby totally got rid of my bad habit for me :*
Such a sweetheart eh? Hehhehe, I feel so blessed.
We went to .. some shop. (I forgot the name.. :/) and then got my nails done.
It wasn't a very expensive pampering I got, it was just an express manicure. 
But I'm already very contented and veryveryvery, happy about it :)
My very first manicure session, and paid by my veryveryvery precious boy
Although it's just a simple manicure session, you guys don't know how happy I was!

It's like, feeling so loved, pampered, blessed, loved, loved, loved, and more loveeee! 
I just feel over the moon alright! Hehehe, baby was with me too, he sat by me and talked to me as the manicurist filed my nails, polished it, washed it, and applied the color on it. 
THE EXPERIENCE WAS AWESOME.
What's better? -- Having baby by my side all these while, 
hehehe. it's just totally.. HAPPY & IT CAN'T BE EXPLAINED.
I don't know how to take pictures of nails yet, so .. I'm guessing that there won't be a picture of my precious nails now, but the next manicure session I go for? I'll take loads of pictures for it :*


Baby, I love you alright? Thanks for allowing me this very chance to pamper myself, and letting myself let go of all the stress that I currently have, and I'm really really thankful for this pampering session that I got from you. I promise to let the colours last for as long as they can, and I promise to take good care of my hands and nails from now on! :') 

xx, thank you so much, Jiahao

P/S: I hope you liked this short post! :*

I shall stop right here then :* hehehe. x

@ 7:02 AM