Happy 5th Monthsary, dearest boy. ▲
Saturday, September 15, 2012


I love you, Loh Jia Hao. 


Thanks for your love, thanks for tolerating my nonsense up till today, thanks for being such a lovable boy, thanks for being so cute, thanks for understanding me, thanks for being such a good lover, thanks for all that you've done for me, thanks for appreciating me, thanks for all the little little things that you've done, thanks for taking note of my likes and whatnots, thanks for noting my little cravings that i've written on twitter, thanks for being such a generous boy, thanks for scrimping and saving up just for me, thanks for buying me food when i've no appetite, thanks for taking care of me when i'm sick, thanks for getting me painkillers when i'm in pain, thanks for showering love on a helpless girl like me, thanks for giving me care and concern when I needed them, thanks for all the sweet things you've done, thanks for being so understanding to my moods and attitudes, thanks for all the sweetest and dorkiest words for me, thanks for cheering me up with your silly antics, thanks for everything that you've been trying hard to do for me, and lastly, thanks so much, for loving someone like me :)


Happy fifth month baby! I'll be forever grateful to you, the guy that puts me before himself, the guy that always thinks of me, the guy that whines when he wants something from me, the one that I love the most.


I love you darling boy, my one and only "haebi" :*
I believe only you and I know of the meaning behind our stupid little nick-names for each other, and dear boy, I will promise to love you forever, I promise that "haebi" this name, will belong to you and only you. I promise, to put in all of my effort in this relationship to keep it lasting and sweet till the very end. Babyboy, I'm thankful that we lasted thus long, and I want us to last till forever. 

Till engagement, till marriage, till pregnancy, till child-raising. 
Till death, do us part. 


Haebi, or known as "prawny". This name comes about randomly, and the reason why I chose it for you. Is stupid and silly but I believe it holds a heavy meaning for you. Baby, I can only thank you so much, and I promise you. I'll give my all in this, <3


Happy fifth monthsary once again, i'll be looking forward to our 6th, 7th, 8th .. and counting :) 

Much loves, your one and only babuu, lil monkey :) x


xx

@ 1:54 PM