150th' day to celebrate.
Monday, September 10, 2012

No guts, no glory.

Hello guys, 
I'm back for a short update :) 
Alright, hmm. Today, 10 Sept 2012. 
The 150th Day that me and babyboy, Jiahao are together already :)

Time flies, and it's nearing our 5th month already. 

I'm glad to have this guy in my life, really.
He's been nothing but joy, happiness and fun. 
He's been such a cute guy to be around, a guy to be treasured and loads more. 

Few days ago, we had the biggest fight ever. 
Not literally a fight, nor a quarrel, just some upsetting things ongoing. 
That was the biggest, I guess and I hope, and I'm sure that would be no more like it in the future :)

I was really touched by his actions, his devoted caring and comforting words.
I was down, crushed and many more. He took great care of me. 

Times when I just pushed him away, he pulled me back.
Times when I was so void of all emotions, he took care of me. 
Times when I just broke down all of a sudden, he stood by me.
Times when I can't feel anymore, he made me feel assured and loved.
Times when I just can't bring myself to talk, he tried to make me laugh.

Times when I can't bring myself to say anything, he would just hug me.
Times when I just kept silent, when I was at a loss of words, he accompanied me, silently. 

These times, are like "Blessings in disguise" I guess. 

Really thankful for this guy, that came into my life, 159 days ago.
Yes, 159 days ago. On the 5th April, the very day I met him :) 

Anyways, I'm thankful for my babyboy now.
If not for him, I wouldn't be so happy now, and also, so cheeky and cheerful :p
Hahha, I'm really grateful for him, words couldn't even express my love and gratefulness towards him.

P/S ; Baby, I love you. Thank you for coming into my life on the 5th April, and asking for us to get together on the 14th April. If not for you, I may still be dwelling in my awful past, and dwelling in those ugly memories, and never getting enough support and encouragements to get over them. I love you darling boy :) xx


Pictures of you, pictures of me. 

 

 

 

 


 

 


The bestest darling ,  xx


   

 


The dorky prawny playing with my geekys. Hehehe, such an adorable boy! :*












Ending off with our tongues :p hehehe, xx


//PS; We did our hair together on the 10th Sept :p Red hair-ed babyboy, and I dip-dyed :)
Pictures up soon! A good day afterall :) Happy 150th Day darling :* 



Jiahao haebi, I love you. xx

@ 9:08 AM